About Methodist Pathology Center
Located in Omaha, Nebraska, Methodist Pathology Center is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP), and licensed by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services under CLIA.
Methodist Pathology Center offers:
- Same-day laboratory testing, 24 hours per day.
- State-of-the-art technology and more than 200 skilled staff.
- Rapid turnaround time of test results.
- Extensive courier and automated reporting services.
- Broad test menu in Chemistry, Cytology, Hematology and Coagulation, Histology, Microbiology, Serology and Blood Bank testing.
- Special expertise in many areas of Anatomic Pathology.
- Esoteric testing by the national and internationally known Associated Regional University Pathologists Laboratories (ARUP).
- Our proficient phlebotomy staff provides blood collection services to nursing homes and long term care facilities.
- CLIA Certificate of Accreditation - Methodist Hospital Pathology Center
- CAP Accreditation - Methodist Hospital
- CLIA Certificate of Waiver - Methodist Hospital
- CLIA Certificate of Waiver - Methodist Women's Hospital
- CAP Accreditation - Methodist Women's Hospital
- CLIA Certificate of Accreditation - Methodist Women's Hospital
- CLIA Certificate of Accreditation - Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- CLIA Certification of Accreditation - Methodist Fremont Health
- CAP Accreditation - Methodist Fremont Health
We Add Value
Methodist Hospital Pathology online, web-based laboratory management system allows you to register patients quickly and efficiently. Test order entry is customized to your needs and results can be viewed at any time.
We have connectivity solutions available that will meet your laboratory or office practice needs. One solution is CareEvolve. This online system provides medical facilities and physician offices with:
- Electronic orders are complete within medical necessary guidelines.
- Customized order entry.
- Laboratory results reporting via a secure Internet connection available 24/7.
Methodist Pathology Center Difference
Client hospitals have access to:
- Consultant pathologists to work with your medical staff.
- A laboratory director to oversee your laboratory staff.
- An immunohematology technical supervisor to oversee your blood bank.
- A laboratory consultant to work with your laboratory staff to improve quality and resolve technical problems.
- A reference laboratory for your off-site testing needs.
Client physician offices have access to:
- Reference testing for your off-site needs.
- A laboratory consultant to work with your laboratory staff to improve quality, resolve technical problems and meet all CLIA requirements.
Medical Laboratory Science (MLS) Program
The Medical Laboratory Science (MLS) Program at Nebraska Methodist Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska, offers an intensive 11-month educational program providing experience in all major departments of a hospital clinical lab.